cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rog 2 full potential ?!

Suliman
Star I
Hello,
Currently struggling with multiple things I would like to share with you guys and hopefully that with your inputs it might get...better?
Running PUBGM with Smooth/Extreme settings GPU and CPU never exceeds 30% of usage
in-Game barely maintaining 60 frames dropping way often.
45 C degree Should I worry ? if not, what is too much/hot degrees to avoid
Can someone please tell us the optimized settings ? for High performance ( FPS stability )
Walk through/Guide for X Mode Hardcore tuning PLEASE!!!
Why do people with lower spec phones loads into the game before me ? I got Ipad pro and I ALWAYS load first, Thought i would dominate with Rog2 specs but im not currently.
Any help will be appreciated guys, I'm new to android systems and have zero experience. care to share your thoughts ❤️
16 REPLIES 16

Abhinav
Zen Master I
Actually the PUBGM itself is a very buggy and shitty game specially for Android users.
Like PUGM and COD mobile both have almost same devs but COD gives constant 60fps even in $200 Android phone but PUBGM is extreme level shit that even SD855+ barely maintains constant 60fps.
This is the optimisation difference between COD mobile and PUBG mobile.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
I honestly don't know why you don't have stable performance. I've always had 60fps when I play playing with HDR settings.
A X Mode Hardcore Tuning guide is on my list. It's also possible to share settings which I want to highlight with such a guide.
45C is high but not uncommon or bad for your phone. It can reach much higher and the CPU will throttle before you hit any critical level.
Most games rely on the GPU so it's actually possible to underclock your hardware. It's possible to achieve lower temps and longer battery life without going below 60fps.
We have made these settings so that there's no risk of damaging your hardware. Don't be afraid of playing around with it. It's perfectly safe.

sathishinsat2
Rising Star II
Suliman

Hello,

Currently struggling with multiple things I would like to share with you guys and hopefully that with your inputs it might get...better?

• Running PUBGM with Smooth/Extreme settings GPU and CPU never exceeds 30% of usage
  • in-Game barely maintaining 60 frames dropping way often.
  • 45 C degree Should I worry ? if not, what is too much/hot degrees to avoid
  • Can someone please tell us the optimized settings ? for High performance ( FPS stability )
  • Walk through/Guide for X Mode Hardcore tuning PLEASE!!!
  • Why do people with lower spec phones loads into the game before me ? I got Ipad pro and I ALWAYS load first, Thought i would dominate with Rog2 specs but im not currently.

Any help will be appreciated guys, I'm new to android systems and have zero experience. care to share your thoughts ❤️

Rog 2 full potential ?!
People in India using Airtel network with lower hardware specs are entering the match much faster. I use Jio in my ROG2 but my friend is using 845 chip oneplus phone (not a flag ship ) with Airtel network always showing him first in the match. I guess, Airtel DNS/Network is faster than Jio especially for PUBG

OxOOOOE9xD
Star I
Depends upon zone I leave in Mumbai on Jio network whenever I drop in to any PUBG or COD team play my partner players complain about there game getting lagged (they experience high ping) while on my rog2 I see 60ms constant low ping never experienced any lag.