Did you mean: 

optimization issue

ZF Model: ZE554KL
RAM: 3G
Firmware/APP Version: WW_Phone-16.2018.1903.3720190329
Frequency of Occurrence: none
Rooted: No
APP Name: Android

I would like to start with first issue , many a times when i get call i am unable to see the calling screen but the ring goes on after the call is been cut i get notified by third party app only not from the stock phone app. Secondly brightness of screen gradually increse from 0 %to 50% while there is a drastic change in brightness in 50% to 100% i.e. it is not uniformly divided. Hope to see them better in upcoming updates.
2 REPLIES 2

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi harshitsoni2806, About call screen problem, does this problem appear only when do not disturb is enabled? If yes, please show me a screenshot of your do not disturb settings. Could you tell us when did this problem start to appear? (Which firmware version) For brightness problem, we have checked with the relevant team about this. We will notify you once we receive any updates on this. Thank you for your feedback. 🙂

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi harshitsoni2806, For the brightness inquiry, the relevant team has responded as below: The brightness programming in Android Pie platform is different from Android Oreo platform. Android Pie enhances Gamma correction for brightness calibration, so that the adjustment of brightness becomes a nonlinear curve which causes the adjustment not so obvious under low brightness. This is an Android original design and does not affect max/min brightness. We apologize for any inconvenience caused and your consideration will be very much appreciated. Thank you for your continued support and patronage.