acidreflux360
Star I
ZF Model: ZB570TL
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: Oreo 8.1
Frequency of Occurrence: Daily
Rooted: No
APP Name:

Let's create a mega-thread of the catastrophic errors and failures that the ASUS Zenfone development team (I assume there are 1 or 2 people who have no idea what they are doing ruining our day to day lives with these updates) produced in their latest update. Let me give a few:
  • Facebook app - reactions do not work. Buttons display as funny shapes. Laggy, buggy and unusable. This is NOT a Facebook problem as until the update I did yesterday, I never had these problems. The Facebook app is up to date, I have restarted phone.
  • Battery draining very fast even on standby
Plus there are the previous problems which ASUS could not be bothered to fix because I guess ASUS do not care about their customers and enjoy getting negative reviews on here, Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, YouTube, technology forums, technology review websites etc. Selena, why don't you just resign and work for a proper company? OR, give me the contact details of your boss or supervisor. Your turn guys, what issues are you experiencing?
11 REPLIES 11

acidreflux360
Star I
Selena_ASUS posted on 2019/6/4 16:12 Hi all We have already highlighted lagging and battery drains issue to our developer team.
What qualifications do your "developer team" have Selena? Did they ever study about programming or are they just interns?

juanitodanilo
Star I
I have long accepted that if Asus took more than a year from the advertised date to give us a bug-infested Oreo update, it would take them forever to give us any decent update.