akartal23
Star I
ZF Model: ZB602KL
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: JP-15.2016.1902.340
Frequency of Occurrence: Very Often
Rooted: No
APP Name:

I have been facing battery draining issue in my ZenFone Max Pro M1 since last 3 months..If I keep my phone idle also, over the night battery is draining nearly 20 to 30 percentage.Sometime day time also same issue..I found that settings app and MBN test app are consuming most of the battery..Please
1 REPLY 1

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Last edited by Jei_ASUS on 2019/3/20 17:37 Hi akartal23, Please tell me your firmware version. Do you feel like battery drains when using the phone or in idle? If battery drain when using the phone, please tell me which app and the battery variation while using it for some time. If there are battery drain issues in sleep mode, in order for us to verify, please kindly follow the steps below and show us the screenshots. 1) Charge the phone to 100% before going to bed > remove the charger > Clear all apps in recent app list > turn off screen > the next morning before using the phone, please screenshot the two pages: a) Settings > Battery b) Settings > Battery > ""Advanced battery usage"" (tap the battery icon to access) 2) Tell me the battery variation: for example 23:00 (100%) > 08:00 (90%) 3) In the meantime, were mobile network, WiFi, and Bluetooth turned on or off? Thank you 🙂