vaibhavbelhekar400Sound QUALITY IS SHIT. I tried BETA1 - poore sound, v82pie - best sound, beta3 - shittiest crackling sound.
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
- Model Name: Asus ZM Pro m1
- Firmware Version: (QKQ1.WW_Phone-17.2017.2006.429-20200614)
- Rooted or not: no
- Frequency of Occurrence:
- APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
I would like to thanks asus, for providing android 10 beta 3 for max pro m1. I had updated my device today morning and using it since 5 hrs. Belive me or not my experience is amazing. This beta 3 is very close to the stable update. Many bugs are fixed in this update.
1) very important, pubg can be run in hd graphics and high frame rates ( thank you asus)
2) pubg experience was very smooth. I had played in smooth+ high settings.
3) After 1hr of gaming my battery drain was only 14%. It was amazing, battery backup felt to be good.
4) Sound from speaker is very loud. Asus has done impressive work in terms of sound quality (thanks again).
5) I didn't notice any lagg after updating my device.
I think this update is close to the stable one. I will post my full review after using it properly.
Thank you Asus....
Review of Asus ZM Pro m1 Android 10 beta 3(QKQ1.WW_Phone-17.2017.2006.429-20200614)
tonystarkdevYou have no issues with the sound?
Actually this update is basically meant for 3gb/32gb variant of max pro m1.
In other two variants it shows certain problems like bad sound, poor camera quality, call recording etc.
In 3gb variant it works fine and I am quite happy to install this update.
But main problem is root, I don't think so that after installing this update you can root. To do so, you have to downgrade.
Otherwise, there is no fault in this update and everything works smoothly. If you are a anxious person and want to try something on you set then don't upgrade it.