screenshot-20200527-141628.png
screenshot-20200527-141612.png
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: max Pro m2
Firmware Version:17.2018.2004.424
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence:all time
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
=====================================
I updated my phone from Android beta to beta 2. After updating my phone is charging really slow. Like 25% in 90 min.

2 REPLIES 2

victor010
Zen Master III
Hi, we’d request you to follow these below steps to resolve the slow charging issue you’ve been facing.
1.      Try using another charger to charge the device and see if the device is charging normally.
2.      Use your original charger to charge another device and see if there are any abnormalities in charging the other device.
3.      If there is no problem with the charger, take a full backup of the device and perform a factory reset.
4.      If the problem persists even after the factory reset, we’d suggest you visit the nearest service center for further assistance. Locate service center here: https://www.asus.com/in/support/Service-Center/India

n_bhargavsai200
Star II
Hi,
I'm using Asus Zenfone Max pro m2 since an year.
I've recently updated my phone to android 10 beta. I got slow charging issue.
Even after downgrading android from 10 to 9, I'm having the same charging issue. It's taking 4 hours to full charge. This is my second charge after downgrading. But no change in charging time. Same 4 hours. I'm using Asus inbox charger. YOUR ANDROID 10 BETA KILLED MY PHONE.
Please give me solution.