This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Max Pro M1 "Night-Light, Vibration" under Android 10

justinj25
Star I
I have performed a manual upgrade of Android 10 by downloading the stable firmware from ASUS website, copied to phone internal memory. System detected the update. Post successful update, i performed full reset of my phone to start afresh. I have noticed 2 things till date:
Night-light mode doesn't turn off automatically after sunrise. I have to turn off manually which was not in the case of previous version of android. Also, if i turn off manually, then after sunset it won't turn on.
I have disabled vibration in every sound profiles. I also turned off everything under "Vibration and haptic strength" (Settings->Accessibility->Vibration and haptic strength->All options turned off). But when i unlock my phone using double-tap gesture, the phone vibrates which was not in previous version of Android. Any other setting to turn it off?

6 REPLIES 6

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.