This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LED notification not available when battery percentage is below 15

a_m_plabon
Star III
LED notification is not blinking (red /orange) when battery is below 15%. Its too difficult to identify that my battery is going low and its below 15%.
4 REPLIES 4

The LED Notification only show RED Lamp. Green lamp will not appear because your battery is low 🙂

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi a.m.plabon, Please check if you have enabled blink light. Settings > Display > Advanced > Blink light. If you have enabled but the problem still appears, please tell me your firmware version, and kindly check if the LED indicator lit up when you are charging, or when you receive a new notification while your battery level is above 15%? Thank you 🙂

a_m_plabon
Star III
Hi Jei,  Blink light is enabled from the beginning to now, but the problem still appears.  My Firmware version is 16.2017.1903.050.  When I'm charging, the LED lit  Orange, when I received a new notification while my battery level above 15%, the LED lit Green. But if battery level below 15%, the LED not show any color (Red/orange) to warn. 

a_m_plabon
Star III
HerbertEndrian posted on 2019/4/15 15:04 The LED Notification only show RED Lamp. Green lamp will not appear because your battery is low
Hi Herbert, The LED notification not show me the Red lamp when battery is below 15% after pie update (1903.050). I think you not understand my complain topic. Thanks