Rising Star II
screenshot-20200910-122950.png
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

32 REPLIES 32

zamakiyakishan
Rising Star II
Yachendra

@victor2020

@Christin@Christine_ASUS

Hi Mods,

Still there is this bug which is not acknowledged by your developers till now from Oreo last build.

I'm in latest build of Pie and first sim is showing as no signal in lock screen but there is network when unlocked. Have to fix this.

Why your shitty developers are incapable of solving the known bugs in pie instead releasing security patches.

screenshot-20200910-212019.png

View post
screenshot-20200910-225747.png
This bug never solved by @asus

zamakiyakishan
Rising Star II
nishantkd

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/111673#Comment_111673

My quicstep never crashes, I had problem with sound and brightness in the past but never with launcher, maybe some third party app is doing something

View post
No Brother I am facing this issue in safe mode also

mayank_Avasthi
Star II
sujanjsr0

screenshot-20200910-122950.png

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name:
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not:
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Got New Update On M1 Pro
So here are some interesting bugs that I'm facing after update.
1) "files app" error, when you try to attach a document/image into gmail via file and choose again to attach another file,screen goes black for more than 2 min. Although while black screen time Notification panel was working, navigation keys were working but after some time you will receive a "files isn't responding" error. I'm attaching a screenshot 👇.
2) SLOW CHARGING,all of the sudden charging time is increased approximately 1.5 times.
( I mean seriously? 🙄 That's your update asus.)
3) notification panel isn't working in landscape mode.only showing notification,not showing shortcut keys.
(I should have gone for Xiaomi) 😒
screenshot-20200912-133730.png
Wanna se more people's problem regarding battery issue 👇👇
soorajrs22march

screenshot-20200912-190945.png

I had it.. what is this some kind of joke..? I can't use my phone for even 2 hrs now. A phone which lasted the entire day with full usage.. I used to watch 3-4 films in one single charge.

It shows 5 hrs left but it won't last even for 2 hours. Even if it does for 5 hrs is that all this phone had..? For 80% it gave more than 24 hrs of standby.

I don't know if asus has some kind of broken dictionary or something.. !!! the word UPDATE means to make improvements.. not to make it worse.. really if can't do it right don't do it.. I mean no one is asking.. everyime u bring out new update patches something gets worse.. instead bringing some new features u take away which which was already there.. it's good to see asus still has a sense of humour.!!

This was a good phone.. one of the best I had.. the battery performance was the highlight.. and u ruined it.. thanku.. really helpful.. now I can't leave my home for more than 2-3 hours because the battery drains without any usage..

Either fix it or give me my refund.. you guys are the one who said about the great battery life. And I am not getting any now.. there nothing wrong with the battery.. it's just your useless updates.. so technically u destroyed the phone...

Why in the world is my zenfone max pro m1 battery drain is like a leaking bucket..