Artermis
Star I
ZF Model: ZB602KL
RAM: 3G
Firmware/APP Version: WW-16.2017.1905.053
Frequency of Occurrence: Don't now
Rooted: No
APP Name: Pie

Last edited by wafialhadiriyana on 2019/5/29 04:46 I just installed pie via FOTA,and find this 1. What app this is found after update pie 2. The notification is to down from the screen 3. And shutdown notif is color black not like the other 4. Lockscreen truned black when slide up open use parrent,pin, password 5. Phone heat slowly when stand by Only just found it later if the update will be notified ✌️ Thank you
5 REPLIES 5

piyushpisu
Star I
Stop lying it's not coming it's full of bugs.

Artermis
Star I
Last edited by wafialhadiriyana on 2019/5/29 08:37
piyushpisu posted on 2019/5/29 06:25 Stop lying it's not coming it's full of bugs.
My phone is zb602kl your phone estimates based on location India is zb601kl this forum for zb602kl,try update manual in my country new firmware is WW-16.2017.1905.053 Here's a link https://www.asus.com/Phone/ZenFone-Max-Pro-M1/HelpDesk_BIOS/ Have a nice day ✌️

piyushpisu
Star I
Perform Root Integrity check and see if it's successful after the new firmware?

Last edited by naufalaryaputra.nr23 on 2019/6/3 16:53 I have same bug's or issues that actually annoying. Like the notification on landscape mode, I can't go to setting quickly from the notification. My phone is same with you (zb602kl) additional note : if you change device theme dark or use auto on bright wallpaper the number/digit plate for the password or pin blackout As you can see the different