wazrozfrance
Star I
ZF Model: ZB602KL
RAM: 3G
Firmware/APP Version: 340
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
Rooted: No
APP Name:

There is the same problem when listening to music on bluetooth as in this topic https://www.asus.com/zentalk/in/ ... p;page=1#pid1027016 I'm checking on other devices, the sound is normal. The problem is with this device. Please fix this problem on Android Pie.
20 REPLIES 20

wazrozfrance
Star I
Jei_ASUS posted on 2019/4/19 09:37 Hi wazrozfrance, I have checked with the relevant team about your case.
Thank you for answering, this is not an isolated case of this problem, in the profile topic http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=898479 There are also complaints about a quiet sound when playing bass. I hope that you can fix the bug. Thank

wazrozfrance
Star I
Jei_ASUS Hello. On bluetooth headphones Sony MS-881F, similar sound problem when playing bass. We can say with confidence that the problem is in the smartphone itself

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
wazrozfrance posted on 2019/4/30 18:12 Jei_ASUS Hello. On bluetooth headphones Sony MS-881F, similar sound problem when playing bass. We ...
Hi wazrozfrance, Thank you for your feedback. After the relevant team's confirm, we would suggest you kindly wait for the Android Pie update, and check if the problem still appears in this version. If there is any problem then, you may contact us again. Thank you for your understanding 🙂

wazrozfrance
Star I
Jei_ASUS posted on 2019/5/23 10:00 Hi wazrozfrance, Thank you for your feedback.
Hi, on android pie WW-16.2017.1905.053 is also a problem with sound.

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Last edited by Jei_ASUS on 2019/5/30 17:49
wazrozfrance posted on 2019/5/25 03:24 Hi, on android pie WW-16.2017.1905.053 is also a problem with sound.
Hi wazrozfrance, Thanks for your feedback. Is it happening when using bluetooth headphones Sony MS-881F? Does it appear in other bluetooth devices as well? Do you mean the sound is still lower when playing to bass notes, no matter listening from which music app? Does it happen when listening to music on YouTube? Could you show me a YouTube music link for example, and kindly tell us when in the music does the sound feels low? Thank you 🙂