rana_vishal73
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: zenfone max pro m2
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
it more than a year android 10 update has been officially launched by google, and the beta build released by asus for asus zenfone max pro m2 has crossed more than 10 months and their is still not any conformation about the stable update is going to released or not, If your developer don't know anything then you should hire new developers who have experience in software department because every smartphone with snapdragon 660 processor have received android 10 without bugs but your developers are so busy in doing parties and not knowing how to develop the software and leaving the work half done because of their poor coding knowledge, I would suggest the company to hire new software team who could seriously work on what they are hired for and not for time pass in the office space.
3 REPLIES 3

victor010
Zen Master III
Hi there, we understand the emotions of our users, our team is working towards giving Asus users a better experience with their devices and will continue to do the same. We request you to understand the process and stay tuned to our Official channels in the meantime.

zaidnabi123
Star III
victor0_ASUS

Hi there, we understand the emotions of our users, our team is working towards giving Asus users a better experience with their devices and will continue to do the same. We request you to understand the process and stay tuned to our Official channels in the meantime.

View post
Come up with something new now. We're bored of this shit now

rana_vishal73
Rising Star I
victor0_ASUS

View post
Can't your developer provide us a exact date as from last 10 months I haven't seen any progress in beta regarding the bugs which we encounter nor they are providing regular beta update to solve the bugs what the hell they are doing round the clock is clearly seen in their beta version they are just doing time pass because audio bug was reported in beta 1 and it has not been solve up till now in beta 3 means it just a security patch update to show they are working but in reality they are just doing time pass having fun that's why your company has the worst software experience because your developer doesn't have sufficient knowledge of software development.