This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 Android 10 update 🤮

Hey Asus,
Any idea of rolling out Android 10 update for AZMPM1???
We can even wait for few more years.
Despite taking 6 months + upcoming months, Can you give any assurance that the stable A10 release would be really 'STABLE' enough for the time taken??
I also wanna know that the 'system wide' Dark mode is available with the latest update and has no issue/bug with it. Thats the one and only feature that i keen to use in the A10 update.
44 REPLIES 44

deepak574737207
Star II
rahulsharma728461

fb-img-1592759580042.jpg

It is a most important information for asus team

View post
😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🔥🔥🔥👍

veeharish2005
Zen Master I
ankitsh0707

They are not going to provide any bug free A10 to any of Asus device, they've stopped working on A10.

screenshot-20200622-113438.png

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/30750/asus-stop-working-on-stock-android-9-10-now

View post
They did not stop working on android 10 he is not a moderator.

dharnaikrohit
Star I
ishaanmahajan950

Really wanna say, just don't wait for stable builds from Asus itself. Just flash other roms like Paranoid Android (the best, I am using for 3-4 months, no issues), or havoc os or pixel experience. You can also the ports like of Android 11, pretty stable.

And u can also get the root...🤪

Well there's no right or wrong approach........

View post
But do we get widevine l1 support in custom rom?

saiteja_ch_32
Star I
Guru Viswanath

Hey Asus,

Any idea of rolling out Android 10 update for AZMPM1???

We can even wait for few more years.

Despite taking 6 months + upcoming months, Can you give any assurance that the stable A10 release would be really 'STABLE' enough for the time taken??

I also wanna know that the 'system wide' Dark mode is available with the latest update and has no issue/bug with it. Thats the one and only feature that i keen to use in the A10 update.

Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 Android 10 update 🤮
Better to give android 11 than android 10

veeharish2005
Zen Master I
saiteja.ch.32

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/30808/asus-zenfone-max-pro-m1-android-10-update-%F0%9F%A4%AE

Better to give android 11 than android 10

View post
Android 11 is not releasing until September and there is also a chance of delay.