This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus hotline person promise me to replace my handset if HW issue found but now forcing to repair

soma73154
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ZB630KL
Firmware Version: NA
Rooted or not: No
Frequency of Occurrence: All the times
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): After FOTA update hang and not booting
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Dear Asus team,

As previously suggested by your team member, I already submitted my device to service center. They informed me issue not resolved by software upgrade and need to replace MB. But as I confirmed to your team member earlier( Regarding case ID #A200733270) if any hardware issue found on device then I'll don't received it by replacing the spare part. I want replacement to upgrade model or refund. 

Case ID provided by your customer care team is #A200733270/A2007012067/A2007017522
RMA number provided by service center is #SRASINDUR2007110001
Many case ID and RMA number received but issue not resolved. Also service center forcing me for repair.
As per my knowledge and experience Asus is leading world class brand. So I'm expecting you are keep your promise and please do needful.

5 REPLIES 5

victor010
Zen Master III
Hi there, please check your inbox for the private message I've sent you, since the further information that we need involves your personal information. Thank you.

soma73154
Star I
Already shared to you

soma73154
Star I
Still my issue not resolved and again your executive give me as case ID but issue not resolved.
How much you guies are harassed a customer. No solution only diplomate answers and lots of case ID that's set.
Every time you are call me and mail me just for kidding ? Solution not accept till now.
Can I expecting any resolution from your end? or I can go for alternate solution like consumer form or social media feedback and dissatisfaction review.
I'm using your another products like Asus max pro M1 and Notebook too. Also my many relatives and friends are using Asus products after my reference but as you can harassed me and denying me after promise that is not good and not acceptable any more. Next time my reference to other is not buying your buggy products and I will explain the wrost experience ever.

soma73154
Star I
Wow!! What a response from a worlds top class brand. Till now no reply.