Kyle
Star I
APP Name:
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
Rooted: No
RAM: 6G
Firmware/APP Version: 0.70
ZF Model: ZB631KL

Ever since Pie came to the Max Pro M2 model, I have been experiencing this bad audio quality over bluetooth. To be more specific, I have a JBL Charge 3 and Haylou GT1 TWS earphones which are supposed to be crisp sounding with the hardware they already possess. Its just that idk why the mids and lows are quite muffled when I use bluetooth for audio on these devices, on the developer options also, the options for Qualcomm Aptx always keep resetting upon exit. The same goes for even me having to enable disable absolute volume (It enhances the audio for me but the sound is still muffled-sounding nontheless) Fix this asap please together with the battery issue I've been crying out loud for in the past few weeks in the forums.
7 REPLIES 7

Kyle
Star I
albertkes posted on 2019/10/10 03:34 evankyleperez, you are not conducting the music quality test correctly. Take a high-quality FLAC tra ...
I understand your method, the thing is that I use Spotify and it does not have a native equalizer support. The audio through bluetooth sound in my JBL speaker sounds great but as i've said the sound is quite muffled in some way. Spotify streams music with 320kbps with the highest option available. Im not sure if its pure AAC though

albertkes
Rising Star I
Last edited by albertkes on 2019/10/10 21:40
Im not sure if its pure AAC though
So I'm talking about this. Who knows what there in Spotify, they twisted with the settings and how much compression they gave. Try installing the equalizer separately. There are a lot of them on the android market.

Kyle
Star I
albertkes posted on 2019/10/11 02:33 So I'm talking about this. Who knows what there in Spotify, they twisted with the settings and how ...
The Bluetooth audio codec is stuck on SBC,this might be one of the culprits.