Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zenfone 9 mobil data Problem

abdullah_kara
Star III

Zenfone 9 Android 14 

Version WW_34.0304.2004.108

After WW_34.0304.2004.108 version my Mobile internet and communication not work stabilize.  Specially when I am in travel no body reach me and if I call somebody I couldnt. And voice iş very bad quality. When I catch mobil internet speed iş vey bad and not stabil. Volte is not work ! This iş big problem. I restart mobil settinhs fabriq. I rid hard reset to my phone but nothing change. Now I see mobil data signal looking good but i couldnt talk and i couldnt open browser  page. İ am in Türkiye. Please solve this problem. Because i quit to use my zenfone 9 because of all this problem

11 REPLIES 11

abdullah_kara
Star III

What you think? Possible yo  solve this problem? Asus interested about my problem ?

abdullah_kara
Star III

?

Mansi_ASUS

Hey @abdullah_kara,

Apologies for the delay,

For the mobile data issue, could you please share the “Phone, signal and mobile networks” log? Before enabling the log tool, please remove the SIM.

Please follow the below steps to enable the built-in log tool (Bug reporter).
1. Open “Calculator APP”
2. Enter “.19595+=”
3. Select the Log type according to the type of issue you want to capture. “Phone, mobile networks, and signal”
4. After your selection the log tool will exit so you can duplicate the issue or wait for it to happen. Insert the sim card.
5. Check Preferred network Type is “2G/3G/4G/5G(Auto)”
6. Reproduce the issue (couldn’t talk or couldn’t use the browser)
7. Take a screenshot for these two issues.
8. Capture log by navigating back to the log tool via calculator and Tap "FINISH AND SHARE.
Note: It takes several minutes for the log to generate. You can exit and do other stuff in the meantime. A silent notification will tell you once the process is done. Tap the notification and then the share button to upload the file to Google Drive and share the link with a moderator. Just make sure to change the permission first so that everyone with the link has permission to view it. Also, when you're no longer planning on logging your device, enter “.09595+=” in the calculator and the log tool will stop as well as deleting all stored log files. Make sure to share via calculator. The files found in internal storage -> asus_log are not the correct files (they are only 1.2kb)

Can you also provide the following information:

1. You mentioned that while traveling, calls aren't reachable, and you aren't able to call either. Does this happen while traveling in Turkey or other countries? (roaming to other operator)
2. What is this issue occurrence frequency?(EX: how long or how many times will happened once)
3. Did issue happened in different location, or only find it in one location?

ASUS_AI2202-34.0304.2004.108-WW-354741451478334-240619124125-5.tar

I live in Turkiye. I did not visit other country. Bu I test other Sim operator, my phonehave same problem about Sim.I live that problem in my home. in my office. when I travel. Firstly I think it is about Travelling. But now I understood that problem everwhere and everytime.

phone not connect to operator. mobil data come very late. people can not reach me.  I cannot call to people.

For example now I put Simcard mobil data come after  5 minutes later  H+. but now there is no mobil data and 2. Sim card have not service.

5 minutes later 2. simcard active.

There is a lot of sim and mobil data problem. 

Bu I want to warn you I did hard resed yesterday. May be my phone diary can not show something.