This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is this phone so expensive yet have so many bugs?

zenfonenineuser
Star III
I found cheaper phones have had less bugs than this. Why does Asus do with that money?
6 REPLIES 6

martinparker28
Rising Star II
zenfonenineuser

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/241819#Comment_241819

To ensure they all get same consideration. If everything is listed in one place it everything except one bug will be ignored.

View post
Why would posting on multiple threads get more consideration?, based on your analogy would you take your car into a garage day after day even if you knew there was multiple issues with it?...I think not!

zenfonenineuser
Star III
martinparker28

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/241821#Comment_241821

Why would posting on multiple threads get more consideration?, based on your analogy would you take your car into a garage day after day even if you knew there was multiple issues with it?...I think not!

View post
simple statistics, more threads = higher change of these problems being noticed by lazy Asus staffs in this forum. only one thread will have extremely high chance of being ignored. even if they do notice it, they'll only look at one problem in that thread and ignore the rest. they're trying to avoid responsibility at any cost.
cars can't be compared to phones. One goes to garage mainly for problem specific to that one unit. garage is comparable to service centre, not a forum like this. also people in automotive industry can't afford to be as careless and lazy. the bugs I'm concerned with won't get solved unless Asus staffs on this forum pass these to developer to solve them. it's not simple like replacing a motherboard or even the whole phone.
by the way, why are you so triggered? if you don't have anything meaningful to add then stay away from replying! the topic is about why does this phone cost so much but software experience isn't on par with others costing less? I'm not complaining about the hardware. if you can't keep it on topic then don't reply.