This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

(US) Connex Case and Backpack Mount

Mudinthewater
Star I
Hey folks, getting my Zenfone 9 in the mail tomorrow, went looking for the Connex case and backpack mount. The nifty setup was part of the draw of the phone for me - I'm not seeing it anywhere in the US, is Asus not selling it in the US yet? Anyone know of any retailers who might ship the set to the US?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Tomy90c
Star III
@Mudinthewater Here in the Czech Republic, the Connex is available in black, but the Backpack Mount is not available yet and I am waiting for it as well.

View solution in original post

keren_ASUS
Hi Mudinthewater
Unfortunately, we don't have a date for when or if they will be sold in the USA. And we don't have stock info for other stores. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

vasilnvalchev
Star III
It is look like they are not available anywhere

Tomy90c
Star III
@Mudinthewater Here in the Czech Republic, the Connex is available in black, but the Backpack Mount is not available yet and I am waiting for it as well.

keren_ASUS
Hi Mudinthewater
Unfortunately, we don't have a date for when or if they will be sold in the USA. And we don't have stock info for other stores. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Mudinthewater
Star I
keren_ASUS

Hi Mudinthewater

View post
I certainly hope they do choose to sell them in the US. I am sure mobile advance (where I ordered my Z9) could distribute them.