This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to clean the back of the phone

progbert
Star II
I've been using my phone for a month now and use it without a case. That's because I find that the phone is less slippery than using it with the case that was bundled with the phone.
I have the blue coloured phone which I like a lot. I try to clean it regularly but you can still see spots where your fingers have mostly been. What would be the best way to clean this? I tried regular soap but that doesn't seem to work.
12 REPLIES 12

vex_sb
Star III
Red phone, also reporting darker spots on edges, so i had to use the case 😞 . Phone looks dirty and old after few weeks of use. I thought that review guys are over-reacting, but no. Interested in Asus comment about this

tomtrzyk
Star I
vex_sb

Red phone, also reporting darker spots on edges, so i had to use the case 😞 . Phone looks dirty and old after few weeks of use. I thought that review guys are over-reacting, but no. Interested in Asus comment about this

View post
As i thought... The red one has the same issues. As you and LukeBiel wrote. Corners of my blue's are getting darker and phone looks like dirty, old device. 😞 I bought this smartphone partly because of it's design, but now, after a few weeks of use, i must put it into case. I would like to see Asus comment too...

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.