Asus zenfone 9 video recording problem

pawbet
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Zenfone 9
Firmware Version: WW_32.2030.2030.26
Rooted or not: NOT
Frequency of Occurrence: always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): built in camera/video application
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hello
I have a problem during recording a videos only in 60FPS mode (FHD/4k). I can observe a strange blinking - black vertical stripes (similar while you recording a monitor screen by another phone than you can see refresh stripes but this is vertical not horizontal.
It is occurring before I start to record (on the screen), during recording and after while I'm playing a recorded video. it only disappearing when I'm moving my phone, when I'm trying to keep it steady then it happening.
I tried to change recording codec h264 or h265 but it is the same.

Does anybody have same bad experience
about that.
Some files attached where you can see this effect.
7 REPLIES 7

OVEJA
Star II
I have the exact same problem. Can't almost shoot any video if its not at 30fps. This happens also in WhatsApp and Instagram.
WW_32_2030_2030.26.

OVEJA
Star II
To elaborate: problem happens only with SOME interior lights. So I can confirm it's some sort of refresh problem. But I've tried filming the same lights with two other very different phones (iphone 13 and moto g41) and neither of them had this problem! I hope it can get fixed with future updates. It's really annoying since no videos can be shot in Instagram or WhatsApp with this problem. Or in 60fps mode with the camera app.

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.