This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 13 update doesnt appear anymore Zenfone 9

armgev88
Star II
Got my new Zenfone 9...i recieve android 13 OTA update 10 days ago but didnt want to update then and yesterday i want to update my phone but update doesnt appear anymore...what the issue??

20 REPLIES 20

armgev88
Star II
amitgil

You can manually download it from here:

https://www.asus.com/mobile/phones/zenfone/zenfone-9/helpdesk_bios/?model2Name=Zenfone-9

Then move the ZIP file to the root of the file system. After a while you'll get a notification that the system found an update and ask to start updating to the new version.

View post
Is this going to fix somehow??maybe OTA seever problems or?? I don wan lt to download manually

armgev88
Star II
Delete thie account

Same here. And if I manually download the zip file and install it (on my version A - ie, WW - ZF9), after the reboot I still get Android 12 - not 13.

View post
Is this going to fix?

amitgil
Star III
I think that Asus send the notifications based on the serial numbers, that way the distribute the load on their servers. I suspect that once the slot for your serial number is over' you don't get the notifications. At one point they should open it regardless of serial number, and that's something I think they didn't do. In that case the manual update is the only option, or to wait for the next update and your turn.

stoffie12
Star I
Seems no OTA update or downloadable File for A13 right now. Only the downgrade to 12.
Hope there will be a new version released soon. Still waiting for the one that includes Japan/Felica

sunny1241
Star III
looks like asus pull down this update from everywhere...