This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zenfone 8 died while in use - did this happen to anyone else?

hirshr
Star II
While i was scrolling around on the phone in suddenly died on me. From scrolling the web to absolute dead in my hands.

It does not charge, it is not recognized by a PC, it does not go in boot mode or anything like that - absolutely dead.
I had it for 1 year and will not fix it as fixing cost will probably be too high

Probably my first and last Asus phone 😞
6 REPLIES 6

aleksanderg
Star I
hirshr

While i was scrolling around on the phone in suddenly died on me. From scrolling the web to absolute dead in my hands.

It does not charge, it is not recognized by a PC, it does not go in boot mode or anything like that - absolutely dead.

I had it for 1 year and will not fix it as fixing cost will probably be too high

Probably my first and last Asus phone 😞

Zenfone 8 died while in use - did this happen to anyone else?
It happend to me today. Tomorrow I will contact customer service but I read that this issue is very common and Asus sometimes refuse reapir because of unrelated problems, like your screen. I think it's my last Asus becasue it's unacceptable that flagship phone dies after 10 months and there are problems with warrenty rapair.

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.