To high calls volume

iga_miszewska
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ZenFone 7
Firmware Version: WW-30.41.69.112
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence: Allways
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): All comuncators apps eg(Duo, Messanger)
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hello, after latest update i start to have problems with to high volume in apps. While im in a conversation volume is not responding, its always in highest level. But when i tried call at skype it was normal until i turn my cameera on.
35 REPLIES 35

miguelsmatos
Star III
I'm afraid the only "solution" I know is to use headphones.
The better solution is to try to return your device and leave a bad review where you bought it; if you're lucky enough to have caught this in time.
ASUS warranty agreement states that it covers software that related with the essential function of the device and thus they should be legally obliged to support this. I'm currently looking at legal alternatives; just want a refund at this point.

fear_dot_com_20
Rising Star II
I would ask Asus when do they plan to push the 125 release that fixes this issue??

lcudst
Star II
I can confirm, no ways to decrease call volume.

klaabu567
Star I
Still the same issue with 7 pro. Every voice call app i use has unresponsive volume control. Once it started to work again when my phone connected and disconnected to my car audio system via Bluetooth. But that is a one time thing. This bug is already many months old and i have lot's of work meetings via Teams so it's getting so frustrating. When do we get fix for it? Really seems like 7pro will be my last asus phone. Maybe Santa will bring new phone for Christmas (if so then it most definitely will not be asus)

topolov
Rising Star II
wow, new update .138 is loading