peter_kadlec
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ZenFone 7 Pro
Firmware Version: 31.0210.0210.250
Rooted or not: NO
Frequency of Occurrence: all the time
screenshot-20220622-204031752.jpg
Hello guys. I have high battery drain after update. The problem seem that the usage is simply in standby mode, after whole day with 3h screen on time I usually had 50% left, now 12.
As you see in the graph, it is pretty linear.
Any suggestions? I already checked what I could, also len the phone die and fully recharge it.

Thank you
4 REPLIES 4

ktw
Rising Star II
That does seem very unusual.
How many days have you updated your phone? I think some have reported that the Android 12 update on some Android devices (e.g. Google Pixel's, Samsung Galaxy's) messes with permissions on things like the camera and keeps them running in the background. It appears that this is one possible cause of the issue, but it might just fix itself after a few days.
If the problem persists, you might want to wipe the device cache and see what happens.
If that doesn't work out too, try to back up your data and do a factory reset.

vadim771
Star II
i have same thing with wifi or mobile data on, looks like something is draining battery while in background, its stupid but just turn off your wifi/mobile data, while you not using phone, i think they must fix it in next patch

vadim771
Star II
image.png
example of battery drain at night when wifi was on

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.