This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why my Asus 6z motherboard got affected just by an android 10 secure autoupdate ?

I had used asus 6z for 3 months and It was functioning very well till an android 10 update , after android 10 update my phone was functioning abnormally it restarts on its own, switching off automatically , it hampered my external storage card and all memory were erased on its own . I went to an authorised service centre of asus here in Ahmedabad in India , they told due to an update your phone functions abnormally, they downloaded an new android 10 and after a week I have started seeing new problems : my camera can't take photo in 48MP mode (camera app closes automatically) my SIM connections go off automatically , I ignored it , next day suddenly my phone was in my pocket and it shut on its own and didnt restart or charge, I went to an authorised service centre of asus here in Ahmedabad again and they told it is an motherboard failure , u have problem in motherboard , they have now taken it for a week to repair it
If your authorised service centre software still not protect your hardware .. Why u just replace our defective phone ???
I was very excited when I bought this and phone was functioning perfectly during initial days , I never have used it extensively for games , and I installed android 10 after "stable update" came to my device still your motherboard got crashed
What Asus will do if any future update hampers my device /motherboard again ???
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
shubhamrami1505

Then why Asus is giving not okay motherboard or component ??

Didn't you check/test your device/software update before delivering ??

So many people have complained problems after android 10 update

I have bought it on 32k , motherboard's problem not seen in devices which comes around 10k

Why this happened and what will you do if it happens again ??

Now our phones under warranty period what will u do Asus if your future updates hampers our devices ??

Asus please reply

View post
I already replied to your question. If your phone starts having issues under normal usage and you are in your warranty period, we will service the device. I understand your frustration due to the lost time with the device.
However, an in warranty repair is the best resolution we can offer anyone with a malfunctioning product. Your problem is being solved.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
I'm sorry to hear about your recent experience with the ZenFone 6.
You can expect the same level of service, where a repair center will diagnose your issue and repair your phone if necessary.

I already given my phone for repair
But I fear every update may not affect my device or motherboard
Phone with android beta programme should not be this kind vulnerable

_jis_
Zen Master III
Phone with android beta programme should not be this kind vulnerable
This is not related to each other, this is a hardware bug, which can be initiated, for example, by a large update or heavy load. If the board or component was okay the update obviously wouldn't cause anything.

Then why Asus is giving not okay motherboard or component ??
Didn't you check/test your device/software update before delivering ??
So many people have complained problems after android 10 update
I have bought it on 32k , motherboard's problem not seen in devices which comes around 10k
Why this happened and what will you do if it happens again ??
Now our phones under warranty period what will u do Asus if your future updates hampers our devices ??
Asus please reply