This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome to the new ZenTalk for ZenFone 6!

CH_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hey all ASUS Fans!
With the upcoming launch of our ZenFone 6 that truly Defies Ordinary, we are also launching the new ZenTalk (currently we are phasing in the ZenFone 6 category and later on we will also migrate ZenFone 5). 
Keep checking this section for the latest on ZenFone 6!
/CH
85 REPLIES 85

ankitmagar_35
Star I
Guys today I bought asus 6z and on first day it started switching off and after 4 tries it turns. I updated it to latest version. Why still its doing so?

Revanth
Rising Star I
@ankitmagar.35 are you on the Android 10,??

ZT-9bfdec3b
Rising Star I
It's already mid of December and we are still on the October security patch. No bugs removed from android 10...no accent color added yet. Just don't know what developers are doing...

skylerwolfe
Zen Master I
Akashdatkhile143@gmail.com

It's already mid of December and we are still on the October security patch. No bugs removed from android 10...no accent color added yet. Just don't know what developers are doing...

View post
Posted elsewhere here the accent colors didn't come until the December security release from Google. I suspect they have to (as much as possible) extensively test out any updates. Otherwise they rush it out with problems and everyone wines about it.

ZT-9bfdec3b
Rising Star I
skylerwolfe

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/34066#Comment_34066

Posted elsewhere here the accent colors didn't come until the December security release from Google. I suspect they have to (as much as possible) extensively test out any updates. Otherwise they rush it out with problems and everyone wines about it.

View post
It means accent colors are coming in zenui right?? Because someone said that they are not supported by zenui..