TheCuriosCat
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ASUS Zenfone 6 (ZS630KL)
Firmware Version: 17.1810.2008.171
Rooted or not: NEVER
Frequency of Occurrence: N/A
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): N/A
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Greetings and saluatation to everyone in ASUS Zenfone department,
I hope everyone of you are staying safe during this pandemic. I have a suggestion to make here, hoping that it will improve the ZenUI experience.
I have no doubts that you guys have seen both OneUI and Pixel UI have some of the most fluid/playful animation there is for android devices. There's a lot's of bouncing and fluent animation for swiping back to the homescreen, switching between apps in the Recent apps screen...etc
The reason that I'm even suggesting this improvement right now is because I see you guys changed the Zenfone update screen to a new design and so I thought there might still be a chance you guys would want to do more design overhual/Visual changes. I have the most faith in the people of ASUS because striving for innovation as your motto.
Thus, could you guys make the animation in the Recent apps screen more playful? like when you swiping to the end of the Apps then it will hae a slight bounce animation to make the current animation less rigid.
And while I'm at it, could you apply the animation which is the swipe home animation of the android 10 gesture navigation to the apps in folders as well? other launcher like pixel and oneUI do that as well, as long as the app is swiping back to the homescreen whether they're in a folder or not they will have a consistent animation.
The changes/improvements that I've suggested above needn't to be imminent, you could add them in the Andriod 11 update of Zenfone 6.
Thank you for take a look of my suggestion! I love you ASUS, for continue the innovation in the tech industry.
Best Regards!

0 REPLIES 0