This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone performance and bugs after updating to android 10

Revanth
Rising Star I
I have been using android 10 in my Asus 6z from 3-4 days i found few issues and bugs that I'll mention in points

1. Battery consumption has been increased . My phone battery according to my usage i used to get it for 2 days but after updating to android 10 I'm getting it for a day itself.
2. Camera performance also has been changed but i didn't find it that better when compared to android 9.
3. Sometimes my phone takes a while to unlock but it was quite fast when it was in android 9
4. Phone has become little laggy and sometimes notification bar freezes for 3 seconds after locking and unlocking prevents that
5. Earphone which was provided to me in the box also stopped working after updating to android 10 but bluetooth earphones are working good . Wired earphones are not working when i plug in .
And few small bugs are there regarding phone performance please Asus team fix all these issues very soon . Please fix the issue with a good software update
31 REPLIES 31

GFX
Rising Star I
@Revanth I know and I hope you find a solution. My comment was oriented more towards @wai.hon.leong's comment which I thought was a bit over-dramatic imo.

Revanth
Rising Star I
@GTX you don't have any issues after updating to android 10? Like battery , earphone , phone unlocking little late , and phone was bit laggy ? Please tell me if any issues

GFX
Rising Star I
No issues with any of that so far at least. Here's a screenshot of my battery stats today:
O55IY014E0BG.png

Kroy
Star III
Yeah, I've found the unlocking isn't as slick as it used to be.
Shouldn't let the simple action of turning on a phone affect me, but it can be bl00dy frustrating when it doesn't work!

The one bug I got is that it takes longer time to unlock the phone with fingerprint, sometimes nothing happens when I put my finger on the reader