This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone heating up

dubeysoham
Star II
My phone is heating up with minimal usage.  Also while playing pubg my phone got warmed up like anything and the phone switched off nd starting restarting on its own for a couple of minutes . Finally turned on after 5 mins . Whats wrong with this device? 
8 REPLIES 8

kinguntas23
Rising Star II
jm0bga7a6vor.jpgHello there. 
This issue has been faced by many users. Myself included. Sadly my friend, you have a faulty device. It's been confirmed by the mods here that this is a hardware issue (specifically motherboard issue). The only option you have is to get the phone replaced if you are still in the replacement window, or go to your nearest Asus service centre and get the motherboard replaced. 
Unfortunate that this happened to you too.

dubeysoham
Star II
Bro but whats the gurantee that the new phone won't have the same issue ? I am still in warranty period till 9th September but still whats the gurantee i won't have similar problem

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
@dubeysoham As kinguntas23 mentioned, you should contact your local service center if your phone is stuck in a reboot cycle.
@kinguntas23 Quality meme!

dubeysoham
Star II
@LP_ASUS as i said its out of reboot cycle now . It went on for a couple of minutes . What should i do ? Should i ask for replacement? But whats the gurantee the new device won't have same issue?