This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fast charging stopped

ZT-fa0fd8fe
Star III
After .153 update fast charging literally stopped I don't know why, I did all what I suppose to do, "all" means all, but nothing improvement this will fix after a proper update only or else revert the updated, and I found some stupid explanations and solutions in others issues this not the first time ever time, zen team giving updates regularly and I appreciate that too, but update with issues is not appreciable, and that won't deserves.
I need a proper solution and maintain some worthy staff of development and testing team.
13 REPLIES 13

ZT-fa0fd8fe
Star III
krangtzen

Read before you write. You can claim for replacement if the accessories are within the stipulated time. In my case I got replacement for earphone when they were in warranty.

I'm just suggesting you a viable option since the Asus accessories are not existential in the market unless you take the pain to get in touch with the customer support. You are not the only one who paid for the device. We all did. Btw, I'm just a user just like you trying to help - not affiliation to Asus whatsoever.

View post
Hi I bought my device on Jan 15th In my headphones left ear peace is not working and recently my charger usb cable stopped fast charging. I need replacement you know how to, please help me.

asifbarwatiya
Rising Star II
k.vasunaga4444@gmail.com

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/85237#Comment_85237

Hi I bought my device on Jan 15th In my headphones left ear peace is not working and recently my charger usb cable stopped fast charging. I need replacement you know how to, please help me.

View post
If its under warranty which 6 months for accesories visit nearest service center and get it replaced ASAP
Same issue here, but i cant replace because warranty expired, very low quality earphones and USB cable hardly survived one year!

Hi,
I am faceing the same issue since last week. I tried all the solutions mentioned above, But no use. Sometimes it charges fast and sometimes fast charge will not work. Please take care of the issue. I really don't want this issue to be a permanent issue.

Rangzen
Rising Star II
k.vasunaga4444@gmail.com

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/85237#Comment_85237

View post
Go to your nearest service centres with your receipt, if you don't have any service centre in your city then get in touch with them via twitter.