This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cell Phone Battery lasts one day what used to be 2 days after upgrade

rogerstato
Star III
After updating from Android 9 to 10 and ZenFone 6 update ZS630KL_WW_17.1810.1911.110, Battery is lasting 1 day this I am a basic user who use the phone for everyday without anything advanced and before lasted 2 days.

How can I help developers understand what is going on to make the fix?

Right now the phone charged at night is 100% and in Power Battery is appearing duration of 8 hours in balanced mode which previously lasted 21 hours.

Is it possible to downgrade to android 9 where the phone is THE BEST? and after upgrade Battery will be lasting 50% of what lasted before.

Thanks!
33 REPLIES 33

_jis_
Zen Master III
nevilleklam

For myself. After charged to 100%. Just plug off and get the data

LUNFT44OCUFP.jpg

My screen on time is 8 hours and 15mins

Screen off is 211hours and 34 mins

Combined use is 18 hours and 57mins

And my phone battery is rated at 95% with 4727mah MN

View post
And my phone battery is rated at 95% with 4727mah MN
That's pretty good.
My screen on time is 8 hours and 15mins
Screen off is 211hours and 34 mins
Combined use is 18 hours and 57mins
This statistic is only meaningful if you have been using AccuBattery for at least a week.

Monark
Zen Master I
So the battery health percentage will also increase if you maintain the battery correctly i am i right?@_jis_

sedl23
Rising Star II
Battery has been fine for me
C8VD6KU1ZN32.jpg

_jis_
Zen Master III
Monark

So the battery health percentage will also increase if you maintain the battery correctly i am i right?@_jis_

View post
No, certainly not, don't expect it 🙂
Of course, the battery capacity will gradually decrease over time, and good care can only slow down this process. What I measured, this can be explained by the fact that at the beginning the first sole measurement was less accurate and over time, as the application performs constant measurements, its estimate is refined. It is also said that the battery must first warm up by gradually charging and discharging, and after a few cycles only reaches its maximum capacity.
Moreover, the increase was only 0.4%, which is at the level of statistical error.