cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Audio wizard Issues

kinguntas23
Rising Star II
Hi there. 
So I don't know If this issue just popped up with the 174 FW or has been around before since I hadn't tested headphones before. But audio wizard doesn't seem to be working at all with headphones. No other audio presets work except for normal. When I click on any other, the audio stops and doesn't come back until I take the headphones out and completely close all music playing apps and audio wizard. 
I'll try other headphones and update this topic. 

Also, another concern about audio wizard is that it's very inconvenient to get out of all apps to go to audio wizard.  Could we get a smart key option to toggle between audio presets? Thankyou 
37 REPLIES 37

kinguntas23
Rising Star II
Ok, I will ask our software developers what kind of info they need to find what is wrong with your phone
Thankyou sir

lovin2501
Star III
Audio wizard not working with Amazon Music. Kindly check and revert.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
lovin2501 said:

Are you only experiencing that Audio wizard doesn't with with Amazon Music?

lovin2501
Star III
lovin2501 said:

Are you only experiencing that Audio wizard doesn't with with Amazon Music?
Yes it doesn't works with Amazon Music. While it works with wynk music & gaana.com...i haven't tried any other music streaming services yet.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
I just tried Amazon Music app with the ZenFone 6 speaker, the bundled headphones and a pair of BT headphones. All of them worked with our Audio Wizard. I don't understand why this doesn't work for you