This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will the next update come for Zenfone 5Z

ankanroy1998
Star I
Dude it's been almost 2months, and there is no update for 5Z, we're still sitting with March patch, since it is a 2year old flagship. Did Asus really forgot about us?
36 REPLIES 36

aamod_v8
Zen Master I
mohitp983

@amitgarde3 what about hd support for prime video and Netflix. I have been reporting this issue from like past 4 months. Is it going to be resolved anytime soon?

View post
Netflix is hd supported. Want prime hd? Go ask amazon. If u unlock bootloader u won't get any hd playback. Deal with it

aamod_v8
Zen Master I

aamod_v8
Zen Master I
devsasi96

Will the camera autofocus issue be resolved with this update?

View post
There is no camera problem. Autofocus problem can be result of OIS mechanism getting stuck. Shake the phone really well and then reboot the device. also reset all camera settings.

subhojit_dey
Rising Star II
Hi
Can we please please have wifi calling now in India. In many locations signal is patchy indoors and wifi calling would really help. Thanks!

aamod_v8
Zen Master I
subhojit.dey

Hi

Can we please please have wifi calling now in India. In many locations signal is patchy indoors and wifi calling would really help. Thanks!

View post
Already pitched to asus and they said they will look into. But considering that 5z is 2 years old and end of support cycle its 50-50 chance