h_n_w_f_y_w
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:zc600kl
Firmware Version:9
Rooted or not:no
Frequency of Occurrence:0
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
We don't receive May security update until now.
Will Asus plan to roll up android 10 to 5q or not, even a beta version.
We received one major system update only, we have the right for two major update and one beta.
22 REPLIES 22

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
h.n.w.f.y.w

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/94897#Comment_94897

Dear friend, you are a user like us not even a mod. Look at this reply from Asus mod, everything is clear.

No security or os update.

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/94075#Comment_94075

View post
Dear freind i guess you did not read this carefully i mentioned that it is confirmed by mod internally so doesnt matter if m user, we are continously discussing few more problems internally and they are working hard on it
We will still recive bug fixes and security patches
amitgarde3

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/94217#Comment_94217

Asus is already working on zenfone 5 & 5z number of fixes are yet to come so this is not the end for sure so dont you worry freind and it is confirmed by mod

Only the diffrence is as zenfone 5 series is completing its 2 years mark so it will receive update only subsequently so no more bimonthly updates from now

Every subsequent update will have new security patch and bug fixes for sure

So i hope now its clear to you

I hope you understand

Thankyou 😊

View post
Thanks!

h_n_w_f_y_w
Star III
Dear friend, you might not read what Christine Asus mod said "only 18 months of support" that's very clear. We would not receive any update anymore.
Read this carefully
Christine_ASUS

Dear friends

Asus will continuously provide applicable updates to our products for 18 months from the device first become available on the market. For any devices launched over 18 months, there will no longer be any system updates and maintenance (including ZenUI Launcher).

Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. Thank you for your understanding and support.

View post

Aryan202
Community Legend I
Christine_ASUS

Dear friends

Thank you all for your reply. Sorry for any misunderstanding it may caused from the conversation. Since this is a ZC600KL thread, I answered for ZC600KL question.

For other models (e,g. Zenfone 5 or 5Z), I haven't received any further information yet. For further information related to any firmware update, please stay in tune with our social media channels or visit our Asus support website.

View post
@h.n.w.f.y.w that answer was regarding Zenfone 5 lite,the mod did clarify it in this comment
Zenfone 5/5z will get further updates