panu789
Star I
Model: ZE620KL
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: WW-16.0615.1912.115
Frequency of Occurrence: all time
Rooted: No
APP Name: direct dialing widget
Screenshot: https://us.v-cdn.net/6031231/uploads/ww_attachments/202001/02/210013pn954e0z5bnkrnec.jpg

problem with "direct dialing"(speed dial) and "contact" widget (create on home screen) eg. contact name that i want ,have 2 phone number => 1.Home number 2.Office number i created widget on home screen for 2 number difference . problem occur when i called by "direct dialing widget" but 2 items calls out with the same number. (2 icons have not something to tell me it is home number or office number) after lastest update(WW-16.0615.1912.115) problem has not yet solved .very so sad.:(
3 REPLIES 3

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi panu789, We're not seeing this same issue on our device here. Could you try setting the contacts and widgets again? Please also tell us where the contact is saved to: Google account/device/SIM. Thank you 🙂

panu789
Star I
Jei_ASUS my contact saved in my device. (contact have more than one number can't save in SIM) can you try created contact have more than one phone'number eg. home and office and try to to created2number widget direct dialing on home screen. In my phone i can't separated 2icon how to difference(home or office) and can't use to call. thank you

panu789
Star I
Last edited by panu789 on 2020/1/7 19:42 direct dialing widget created widget all number in contact that more than 1 number eg.in my picture work and home and try to used for 2 icon recent created can you separate Work widget and Home widget ,my phoe call out in same number