Feo9a
Star I
Model: ZE620KL
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: 16.0610.1901.74
Frequency of Occurrence: 9.0 pie
Rooted: No
APP Name:

Last edited by Feo9a on 2019/1/29 06:16 Hello Asus! I have some problems with my Zenfone 5 after the last update (firmware 16.0610.1901.74). 1) Very slow internet/data connection when it is in 4G+ (the place where i use the phone is the same before update) 2) I set my animation scale on 0,0 and 0 but after few time they change on other values! 3) Bug in keyboard when i scroll down the home to search app (the keyboard doesn't appear) 4) Wifi and data connection often turn off automatically 5) No Auto Brightness even though when I turning it on and off 6) The signals stops sometimes 7) Very times during loading of lots apps (for example Youtube, Mobile Managemente,etc.) or various operations (during searching updates), the display shows a circle like in the the screenshoot I had reboot the phone and cleaned the cache but the problems continue Thank for yours answers!
12 REPLIES 12

Feo9a
Star I
ilham48114233 posted on 2019/1/29 12:04 How about battery?normal or have some problem after update?
The only one problem is the draing during the night (it doesn't go into Deep Sleep Mode)

ServiceE_Asus
Star I
Last edited by Emilee_ASUS on 2019/1/30 16:26 Hi Feo9a, 1.) Could you kindly show me how do you find out the cell data connection is very slow? Is there any comparison screenshots for our reference? ( In the same location) Please also show me your SIM status screenshots when you encounter this problem. (settings> system > about phone > status > SIM status) 2.) The animation problem of developer options problem. This case is under investigation. We will keep you updated on the progress. 3.) 4.) WiFi problem, Could your phone auto connect back by itself when wifi disconnecting? Have you turned on the power saver? Does this problem occur even when you connect with a different router? Please kindly go Settings> Connections > Wi-Fi >Press & hold [Net Work Name(SSID)] for 2 seconds >Select [Forget Network]>>Re-Connect your wireless. Please try to reset the network settings to a check. 5.) I've tested this and not find out the adaptive brightness not work problem. I would suggest you check this matter under safe mode. (https://www.asus.com/support/faq/1005163) 6.) Could the mobile signal re-connect back after disconnecting? Is there any error message pop on while you encounter this problem? Here're some tips for troubleshooting as below: (1.) To turn on airplane mode > for 3 seconds > then turn off it. (2.) To try to use another different sim card for a check. If this problem still exists, please tell me your SIM carrier, and I've sent you a message, please kindly check your inbox. 7.) Does this problem happen when connecting to WiFi? I would suggest you clear up your apps in the background, and restore the Google Play store for a check. Please also free some memory via the mobile manager app. 8.) Could you kindly tell me which app do you use to find out this matter about your screenshot? Please charges the battery more over than 30 minutes even the battery percentage gets full, then remove the cable before going sleep. ) Please show me 2 screenshots as below on next morning before you use the phone. 1. Battery: settings> Battery (Battery usage since full charge) 2. Battery usage: settings> Battery> please click the big battery icon 9.) Do you mean self-photo saved rotate? I would suggest to can go gallery app > click your photo > edit > mirror. Thank you.

ServiceE_Asus
Star I
Hi Feo9a, Could you kindly help us to perform logtool on your phone about the mobile data keep disconnecting? If you agree, please provide us the log file, and also the information below: (1.) Please install the log apk (2.) Enable the "modem log. tcp dump tool" > Click the "Start log" (3.) Once the problem appears, please click "stop log" and upload logfile to cloud then send the share link to me. (e.g. Asus webstorage or Google drive) (4.) Please also tell me what is the time of when the problem is happening? (e.g. 10:00-->10:30) Log tool apk: https://www.asuswebstorage.com/navigate/a/#/s/F413719FAF8C439EA26D2CC93E2C88AEY Log SOP: https://www.asuswebstorage.com/navigate/a/#/s/202A23AC6EF24FCC8233D5FD3208D9E6Y Please let me know if you need any help. Thanks for your assistance.

Feo9a
Star I
Hi Emilee, thank for yours answers! 1.) Could you kindly show me how do you find out the cell data connection is very slow? Is there any comparison screenshots for our reference? ( In the same location) Please also show me your SIM status screenshots when you encounter this problem. (settings> system > about phone > status > SIM status) There isn't any comparision screenshot but doing test with various providers (fast.com, speedtest.net, google speed test, etc) i can view the slow! The problem is fast but frequent and for this reason i can't show you information about my SIM! 2.) Thank you! 3.) What about it ? 4.) WiFi problem, Could your phone auto connect back by itself when wifi disconnecting? Have you turned on the power saver? Does this problem occur even when you connect with a different router? Please kindly go Settings> Connections > Wi-Fi >Press & hold [Net Work Name(SSID)] for 2 seconds >Select [Forget Network]>>Re-Connect your wireless. Please try to reset the network settings to a check. This problem occurs with a lots of routers. I had reset the network settings, the problem is still present! 5.) Thank you! Maybe it works now, i will update you! 6.) Could the mobile signal re-connect back after disconnecting? Is there any error message pop on while you encounter this problem? Here're some tips for troubleshooting as below: (1.) To turn on airplane mode > for 3 seconds > then turn off it. (2.) To try to use another different sim card for a check. If this problem still exists, please tell me your SIM carrier, and I've sent you a message, please kindly check your inbox. I tried with another sim card, same problem! There isn't any messagge pop while i encounter the problem! 7.) Does this problem happen when connecting to WiFi? I would suggest you clear up your apps in the background, and restore the Google Play store for a check. Please also free some memory via the mobile manager app. The problem happens everytime, with all operations! Please help me to fix it, it is very problematic! 8.) The problem is now resolved! 9.) Do you mean self-photo saved rotate? I would suggest to can go gallery app > click your photo > edit > mirror. The photos are saved horizontal instead of vertical! The program auto-rote the image! Thank you.

Feo9a
Star I
Hello Asus! News? Best regards