gocr_mich
Star I
Model: ZE620KL
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: 5.5.2.47_190509
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
Rooted: No
APP Name: ASUS Launcher

my nav bar still black when I stay in Home, I tried to change the wallpaper, reset the home app, but the problem stills, What can i do?
8 REPLIES 8

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi gocr_mich, Thank you for your feedback. We have checked with the relevant team about this. We would need the following information if possible: Kindly provide your firmware version and app version: Settings > System > About Phone > Software information Please show us screenshots of: (1)Home screen settings: tap and hold the home screen > Preferences > Home screen (2) Display settings: Settings > Display (3) Navigation bar settings: Settings > Display > Navigation bar. Could you recall did any action on the phone cause this situation to appear? Does the black navigation bar only appear on home screen, and doesn't appear in other apps? Thanks for your help 🙂

gocr_mich
Star I
Jei_ASUS posted on 2019/7/12 01:49 Hi gocr_mich, Thank you for your feedback.
Hi, I share with you the screenshots, thanks

gocr_mich
Star I
Jei_ASUS posted on 2019/7/12 01:49 Hi gocr_mich, Thank you for your feedback.
And I just updated the phone with the lastest updates. The black nav bar only appears in home app. thanks

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Last edited by Jei_ASUS on 2019/7/15 10:19
gocr_mich posted on 2019/7/15 01:54 And I just updated the phone with the lastest updates. The black nav bar only appears in home app. ...
Hi gocr_mich, Thanks for your reply. Could you try pinning the navigation bar > then unpin the navigation bar (marked red below), and check if this can improve the problem? Thank you for your help 🙂