This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bluetooth and wifi Problems connection

I have 3 zenfone 5z and have a 2 device for connection ( a car:kia cerato forte 2015 and a sony tv 8500f)
All three of my devices have this problem, and apart from this, unlike other brands, this one always has a problem connecting to Wi-Fi and is difficult to synchronize, especially in the TV screen mirror, where the rest of the devices are easy and stable. It stays connected but my Asus disconnects quickly. These devices also have a problem with the car's Bluetooth connection, and I did everything I could to fail to connect after one or two more connections, and other mobile phones connect easily. I have upgraded my Android phone to the highest update 10 and I think the last few versions of Android 10 are very flawed. please guide me . Thankful
1 REPLY 1

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi s.farajollahpour
Thank you for your asking. Kindly provide the information below so that we can better assist you.
1. Does the issue always happen? Or does the issue appear after any system/apps' download or update?
2. Do the devices all have the difficulty to link on different Wi-Fi routers? Because sometimes the Wi-Fi or bluetooth issue are caused by the compatibility between specific router/device and the phone.
3. Please  try "the Factory Reset" 
Settings>System>Reset options>Erase all data(factory reset)
Please note that once the Factory Reset is completed, all data, apps, settings and personal information will be deleted.

If the situation remains the same after performing the Factory Reset, I may need you to collect logs for further checking.