aamod_v8
Zen Master I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: zenfone 5z
Firmware Version: latest a10
Rooted or not: not rooted
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
@Anders_ASUS its feels really sad to inform you that Asus India team is really hopeless and lazy. had they worked 25% as hard as you did, we would be really happy and satisfied customers. Till the new Zentalk came in existence older Zentalk Indian forum was a garbage bag with random advertisements posted in main posts, no replies or mostly generic replies from Indian mods. It was disheartening.

Since new zentalk has started we have hope cause you addressed all our queries politely and patiently. Bugs ate being solved. We really owe you one. Please tell your Big Boss how lazy Asus india has been. We really dont want Asus go down on same downward path as Sony or HTC in India. We want good non-chinese phones.
Share your thoughts guys. @amitgarde3
5 REPLIES 5

subhojit_dey
Rising Star II
To add to that yes the development has been quite sloppy in Asus India as opposed to the mods here who were pretty great.
To reiterate there are actual full blown bugs that need solving,
Namely,
Prime Video HD, this problem was there with every vendor previously but all of them have solved that successfully. Zenfone 5z has the best LCD display that I have ever seen on a device so with a little effort from ASUS we can actually have an usable display to stream content.
Touch panel issues again please fix them.
As for feature, just try and give VoWifi, I think if ASUS and the operators talked and did this it would be great.
Just solve these 3 for us and we'll ask for nothing else. Thanks!