This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zenfone 10 switch back and front camera during recording video (change orientation while recording )

mrktailor
Star II

Hi there! I've changed device from galaxy s10 to zenfone and was surprised that there is not way  how to change orientation while recording video.  I tryed gcam and other custom camera-app solutions, but there is no this feature. I think that is hardware restrictions. Is there is a way turn on this feature ?

7 REPLIES 7

Adryxp
Star I

Zenfone 9 camera

has the same issue..I already ask them months ago..but nothing has changed..is a shame.but I won buy again an Asus

susandirect
Star I

It's likely a hardware or software limitation on your ZenFone that prevents changing the orientation while recording video. Unfortunately, if it's not available in the default or third-party camera apps, there may not be a straightforward solution. You could try checking for system updates, exploring custom ROMs or mods (with caution), contacting ASUS support, or searching for alternative apps, but there's no guarantee of success. Ultimately, you may need to accept this limitation when using your ZenFone for video recording. NJMCdirect

I already wrote above :  Silent Video Camera Pro v7.4.5 apk - works great 

but its a simple app .. there is no some feature like make photo during video and another things

The point is that in this application we see that this is possible - switch from rear to front camera during recording video

so the argument about hardware limitations is not accepted 🙂