This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best place to sell custom Zenfone 10

casse
Star I

I created a Red on Black US Version of Zenfone 10 512gb 16gb RAM. I ordered the red back plate from the French ASUS OEM supplier, and had a repair shop (UBreakIFix) professionally do it the backplate switch.

Everything including wireless charging works great (I don’t know if I’d test waterproof rating.) Looks great, and then I got a new job where I needed to have a Pixel to test apps since it’s the cleanest Android.

So I haven’t used my Zenfone much. Long story short, is eBay the best place to sell phones now? I don’t want to get scammed. This color/combo wasn’t ever available in US.

1 REPLY 1

casse
Star I

@casse wrote:

I created a Red on Black US Version of Zenfone 10 512gb 16gb RAM. I ordered the red back plate from the French ASUS OEM supplier, and had a repair shop (UBreakIFix) professionally do it the backplate switch.

Everything including wireless charging works great (I don’t know if I’d test waterproof rating.) Looks great, and then I got a new job where I needed to have a Pixel to test apps since it’s the cleanest Android.

So I haven’t used my Zenfone much. Long story short, is eBay the best place to sell phones now? I don’t want to get scammed. This color/combo wasn’t ever available in US https://vlc.onl/ .

I got this,...