Frequency of Occurrence:

44 REPLIES 44

ronald1985
Community Legend I
amitgarde3

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/139213#Comment_139213

He owns Zenfone 5z

View post
Only Averan will know that and the guy is knowledgeable.

Kanu
Rising Star II
ronald1985

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/139243#Comment_139243

Definately nothing wrong with "demanding service from service provider".

But you are wrong that "If you don't have a problem with this phone I suggest you stop bothering everyone else.". I would like the same treatment too and I too can demand what I want/don't want.

Also, we were talking about A11 and when it will drop.

Yes, the bi-monthly update is late. But in response to "High-end "phones" burning out like this in under a year is not a normal thing.", ASUS ROG updates is much better now than when it was on A9 and on ROG 1 when it was taking up to 7 months for updates.

There will always be improvements that can be made.

View post
Updates aren't better. There aren't any features added, and almost always the updates have some bugs. So basically the updates aren't that fast (relatively) and aren't stable still. I'm forced to use A9 because A10 is frustrating. OnePlus 5t (which was my previous phone) just got an update with new features and latest security patch faster than rog 2 and that's 2017 phone brother.

ronald1985
Community Legend I
Kanu

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/139244#Comment_139244

Updates aren't better. There aren't any features added, and almost always the updates have some bugs. So basically the updates aren't that fast (relatively) and aren't stable still. I'm forced to use A9 because A10 is frustrating. OnePlus 5t (which was my previous phone) just got an update with new features and latest security patch faster than rog 2 and that's 2017 phone brother.

View post
The fixes may not include what you needed, so I can understand the fustration.
The rollout is quicker (from 7 months to 2-3 months) is what I meant, not the quality of the updates.

ronald1985
Community Legend I
moemohamed194@gmail.com

You can demand whatever you like I don't really care. Facts are lots of people have issues with their phones. They just want the care and respect they deserve. Forcing people to use old versions of software is just wrong. Defending asus for this kind of practice is wrong. I can't afford a new phone I just want my phone to work properly.

View post
Well, like I have said, fixes may not apply to you and others who thinks their issue is more important than others. But as soon as ASUS can reproduce the issue everyone getting, I am sure they will supply a fix. An example where they resolved the issue quickly is when everyone had the heating/high CPU usage issue which was fixed in .49.
Fixes can be made quicker, but only if the issue can reproduced by moderators/devs. It's not like they have magic wand/ or a Crystal Ball. Your VOLTE request is not an overnight thing either. Some complaining about the Pokemon Go high CPU fix being put in quicker. Well that issue can be fixed quickly because it was easily produceable by devs/moderators.

ronald1985
Community Legend I
@moemohamed194@gmail.com
The below will help answer as to why you're not getting VOLTE quickly:
capture-png.png