Zaquille
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Rog phone 2
Firmware Version: 17.0240.2103.75
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence: second time after 6 mths
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
This is the second time my phone has done this. I thought it would be the same as last time but here I am. I was playing a game when I opened a box and my phone freeze, after a minute of pressing the power button the phone switch off and hasn't came on back since. It has been three days since then and I try using the all button combinations with no changes. I tried wait a day then charging the phone hoping the battery dead and it would start up but i keep getting a red/orange blink light for about a 1 to 2 mins and nothing.
Can you help me please?
2 REPLIES 2

Vableme
Rising Star II
Zaquille

1. Model Name: Rog phone 2
  2. Firmware Version: 17.0240.2103.75
  3. Rooted or not: not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: second time after 6 mths
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

This is the second time my phone has done this. I thought it would be the same as last time but here I am. I was playing a game when I opened a box and my phone freeze, after a minute of pressing the power button the phone switch off and hasn't came on back since. It has been three days since then and I try using the all button combinations with no changes. I tried wait a day then charging the phone hoping the battery dead and it would start up but i keep getting a red/orange blink light for about a 1 to 2 mins and nothing.

Can you help me please?

Rog phone won't turn on
Battery's officially dead. If it's blinking rapidly, means it got no charge.

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
Zaquille

1. Model Name: Rog phone 2
  2. Firmware Version: 17.0240.2103.75
  3. Rooted or not: not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: second time after 6 mths
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

Can you help me please?

Rog phone won't turn on
PM8150 chip most likely died on you, get it repaced by nearest ASUS repair center or your trusty mobile repairman.