Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG phone 2 bugs after A10 stable update

KraKen
Rising Star II
Hotspot bug
Im using xender, i click on send
But Hotspot icon does not shown on notification bar, it was also not enabled in notification icon.
But hotspot was actually opened in setting.
Send it to developer for fix this.
241 REPLIES 241

mahmoud_abou_da
Star III
Hello Anders. Any expected date for the next update that fixes this problems? I have problem with draining battery also i have a problem with air triggers while aero case is on the right air trigger is not responsive as it should but when i remove the aero case all works good. Havent been experiencing this issue with android 9.

McZenn
Star III
@Anders_ASUS Hope everyone is ok...now on to buisness I'm getting God damn tired of CODM freezing on me after a few matches plus recently it's happened in more apps and sometimes it doesn't freeze it will randomly close out of the game and take me back to armoury crate wtf Asus I didn't pay a $1000 for this bs to happen expect near perfect when you come out with an update don't push it cause people are yelling at y'all to make sure its right before releasing cause IDK how to downgrade back to 9 so I didn't have to deal with all these problems...

KraKen
Rising Star II
McZenn

@Anders_ASUS Hope everyone is ok...now on to buisness I'm getting God damn tired of CODM freezing on me after a few matches plus recently it's happened in more apps and sometimes it doesn't freeze it will randomly close out of the game and take me back to armoury crate wtf Asus I didn't pay a $1000 for this bs to happen expect near perfect when you come out with an update don't push it cause people are yelling at y'all to make sure its right before releasing cause IDK how to downgrade back to 9 so I didn't have to deal with all these problems...

View post
Its happening to me also
And sometimes air trigger also stops working. It only vibrates, nothing happens.
And then tried to swipe from left to centre for game gienie, but game gienie panel doesn't appear. Then i go to home page and reopen that game, it's open from starting like it was closed, but i didnt close it, i just go to home and reopen that game.
There are many bug in A10

OPC
Zen Master II
maniyavaibhav13

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/51576#Comment_51576

Its happening to me also

And sometimes air trigger also stops working. It only vibrates, nothing happens.

And then tried to swipe from left to centre for game gienie, but game gienie panel doesn't appear. Then i go to home page and reopen that game, it's open from starting like it was closed, but i didnt close it, i just go to home and reopen that game.

There are many bug in A10

View post
For Game Ginnie to appear by swyping from left it this setting has to be turned on. After installing A10 it was turned off and I had the same issue. Maybe you have it too.
DDUAA93KE7DS.jpg

KraKen
Rising Star II
OPC

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/51582#Comment_51582

For Game Ginnie to appear by swyping from left it this setting has to be turned on. After installing A10 it was turned off and I had the same issue. Maybe you have it too.

DDUAA93KE7DS.jpg

View post
It is already allowed
Its a bug of A10