Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG phone 2 bugs after A10 stable update

KraKen
Rising Star II
Hotspot bug
Im using xender, i click on send
But Hotspot icon does not shown on notification bar, it was also not enabled in notification icon.
But hotspot was actually opened in setting.
Send it to developer for fix this.
241 REPLIES 241

KraKen
Rising Star II
PN2N1VBT9I74.jpg
Cpu temperature is 5o° and gpu is 48°
Then why system temperature is 43°
Can anyone explain it to me??

kenwee1988
Star I
Anyone noticed that in A10, if we change the following settings,
Settings > Display > Display Size > Small
The Headline or Notification Bar on top, the Font Size did not reduce. When it was in A9 the size is reduced 1 level.

Can this be fixed?

KraKen
Rising Star II
kenwee1988

Anyone noticed that in A10, if we change the following settings,

Settings > Display > Display Size > Small

The Headline or Notification Bar on top, the Font Size did not reduce. When it was in A9 the size is reduced 1 level.

Can this be fixed?

View post
I think you are not doing it properly.
As u slide to large or small, u have to lift ur finger for preview.
I think ur doing it without lifting ur finger and then set it to original. So u dont see any change in notification bar
And in my phone it works properly.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Rifki

After android 10 update, is dualshock 4 on ps4 remote play working now?

View post
This is whitelist based which means that it's up to SONY if they want it to work. It has nothing to do with Android 10 but games with built in dualshock 4 support will work in Android 10

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
sawankumar2012

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/50181#Comment_50181

In normal use. Like during browsing, playing games. Specially during the game. I always use my device at 120hz. Even when i was in android 9. It's doesn't feel like 120hz in android 10. And one more thing. After android 10 whenever I am playing PUBG it's automatically saying me to decrease the quality. Even I am using pubg in HD only. And lagging it very much. Never faced this kind of issues in previous updates

View post
Ok, it will be hard for me to troubleshoot that it doesn't "feel" like 120hz. PUBG is PUBG and most issues is never related to the phone but the game itself. Try to reinstall the game and see if it improves.
Can you say one specific app or scenario where you know for sure that the refresh rate is lower (or stuttering) compared to 120Hz in Android 9?