Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG phone 2 bugs after A10 stable update

KraKen
Rising Star II
Hotspot bug
Im using xender, i click on send
But Hotspot icon does not shown on notification bar, it was also not enabled in notification icon.
But hotspot was actually opened in setting.
Send it to developer for fix this.
241 REPLIES 241

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
deeppaul589

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/48391#Comment_48391

Give users the option in settings, so they can choose the style they prefer. Don't you think thats more reasonable ?

View post
If you ask me then yes, but when I brought this up, the reply was that the more options we have, the higher risk for bugs which means that every release will take longer and they might even get fewer. There are a lot of things to consider. Side effects.

deeppaul589
Zen Master I
Anders_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/48425#Comment_48425

If you ask me then yes, but when I brought this up, the reply was that the more options we have, the higher risk for bugs which means that every release will take longer and they might even get fewer. There are a lot of things to consider. Side effects.

View post
There will always be bugs and room for improvements, even the hardware(CPU) which we assume to be correct by definition has hundreds of unknown bugs. As the bugs are found, those are any reported never the less, what worries you so much ?

A_Human
Star III
After updating to A10, I've discovered a bug with Facebook. Whenever I share or post something, the temporary "you shared this post" or "posting" notification at the bottom of the screen stays. Even when I exit the app it stays. The only way I've been able to get rid of it is to close Facebook, force stop Facebook, and then clear the app's cache. As soon as I share/post something else, I have to go through the same process again. It happens every time I share/post.
KWXPSF93S7KP.jpg

KraKen
Rising Star II
Anders_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/48272#Comment_48272

I'll see if we can change the message to "Please swipe from bottom again to trigger". In some games, it will work to swipe from the side but in most games. This function applies to games that are added in armoury crate/game genie.

View post
Navigation gesture also does not work properly on gboard area
If i swipe from gboard side, it does not work
It was working properly on A9.

A_Human
Star III
A Human

After updating to A10, I've discovered a bug with Facebook. Whenever I share or post something, the temporary "you shared this post" or "posting" notification at the bottom of the screen stays. Even when I exit the app it stays. The only way I've been able to get rid of it is to close Facebook, force stop Facebook, and then clear the app's cache. As soon as I share/post something else, I have to go through the same process again. It happens every time I share/post.

KWXPSF93S7KP.jpg

View post
I just realized it's not just Facebook. It's any app I use that gives a temporary notification on the bottom of the screen. To remove the notification that popped up in this screenshot, I had to clear the cache on the Asus themes app.
AKTXGPNRHD64.jpg