EvaNyx
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Rog phone 2
Firmware Version:ww_17.0240.2007.27_0
Rooted or not: Non Rooted
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):Pubg Mobile 0.19
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

Am using Rog phone 2 as my primary phone and also playing pubg mobile more than 4hrs a day. And also o participating tournaments.

Coming to my point - Recently I see that some devices like OnePlus starts getting 90fps feature in PUBG mobile. They can now play more smoother . Why Rog phone 2 users not getting it. It has 120hz display and 855+. OnePlus 7t ,8 series devices now able to run at 90fps.

Below screenshot shot took from OnePlus. They got a small game update and after that they got enabled 90fps option. Me also got update but there is no 90fps option.
img-20200806-wa0068.jpg

NB: Ignore my bad english
========================================

38 REPLIES 38

adrian_limindra
Star III
My ROG 2 also does not show the 90 fps on PUBG Mobile,
So I find a way and try using Hex Editor, to make 90 fps,
screenshot-20200911-185434333.jpg
However every 5 minutes the phone suddenly sleep/dark screen, or sometimes freeze you have to restart the PUBG. I ve tested for couple of times.
it seems like the 90 fps is not stable on ROG 2, I wonder if its on the hardware or software.
And Other than that, I also find that the latest pubg update, always lagging when you encounter enemies/other player.
Hi Asus please help to fix this, I feel like using budget phone rather than gaming phone.

mr_strange
Rising Star II
ronald1985

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/111100#Comment_111100

Lets keep this topic on topic. Thats your opinion and your opinion are always welcome.

EDIT:// By the way, I don't work for ASUS and not affiliated/associated to them in any way. I am a user like everyone else on this forum. Yes, I do have a ROG 2 phone before you ask 🙂

View post
Then please shut up! Don't mock people. I hate seeing ur dumb reply everywhere. People are here to get their issues solved. Not to get insult from a stranger like you!

ronald1985
Community Legend I
adrian.limindra

My ROG 2 also does not show the 90 fps on PUBG Mobile,

So I find a way and try using Hex Editor, to make 90 fps,

screenshot-20200911-185434333.jpg

However every 5 minutes the phone suddenly sleep/dark screen, or sometimes freeze you have to restart the PUBG. I ve tested for couple of times.

it seems like the 90 fps is not stable on ROG 2, I wonder if its on the hardware or software.

And Other than that, I also find that the latest pubg update, always lagging when you encounter enemies/other player.

Hi Asus please help to fix this, I feel like using budget phone rather than gaming phone.

View post
If you take PUBG out of Armoury Crate, does that help? In the past, people have been told to go to the Service Centre when it freezes and restarts. That would probably still be the case.
The lag can be various reasons and internet connection is one of them. Is it only PUBG that this is happening to?

hrvacanin
Star II
tarfouss3

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/110898#Comment_110898

that because u hv CN version

View post
I have tencent converted to WW running WW rom.

ENG430
Star III
Any update guys?