akhilj66
Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

I play Pubg global version 1.1. Since Erangel 2.0 update I have been facing major lags frame drops while playing the game. Please let me know whether if you guys also face this issue or is it specific to my device.
I don't know what's causing this issue, because Rog 2 devices are not uniform in their performance. Earlier in March I saw many people complaining about the lag in game while my phone was able to handle it. I don't understand that is it due to Pubg or Rog 2 software.
I checked my friend's OnePlus 7 and he had been playing Pubg on it since 2019 without any lag. What the hell Asus.
@Anders_ASUS @LP_ASUS @ARP_ASUS
2 REPLIES 2

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi Akhil,
Performance drop or lag can be due to variety of reasons. Also, PUBG isn't supported through playstore so after market App may cause issue.
Can you confirm if other game work fine or you face FPS drop?
Please share a video so that we can understand the issue better.

akhilj66
Rising Star II
ARP_ASUS

Hi Akhil,

Performance drop or lag can be due to variety of reasons. Also, PUBG isn't supported through playstore so after market App may cause issue.

Can you confirm if other game work fine or you face FPS drop?

Please share a video so that we can understand the issue better.

View post
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1X0ZE-UKVi3mFEAKBX1zdMhLqImmva3R0/view?usp=drivesdk

This will tell you a lot of things I guess.

XMODE LVL 3 and armour crate settings was all max and in game graphics were also all max.