04-18-2020 09:17 AM
04-18-2020 09:27 AM
04-19-2020 04:59 AM
AdminDo let me know if this helps in the above stated issues.
ROG Phone II (ZS660KL)
Since the server pushes update notice to different serial numbers by batches, it may take some days for you to receive the FOTA notice. Thanks for your patience. You may tap “System updates” in [Settings] >[System] to check if there is new firmware available. Or, you can also try to manually update firmware by referring to the following link.
How to update firmware on my phone?
- Fixed the problem where you can use AirTriggers squeeze functions when opening some games in the landscape mode
- Fixed the problem where ASUS ZenScreen MB16AMT external screen can not be touched
- Fixed the issue where icon shape setting in developer options do not work
- Fixed the problem where time info on the status bar disappeared when receiving a call and unlocking the device
- Fixed the problem where startup time is occasionally too long
- Fixed setup wizard not completing issue
- Removed Twitch streaming function in Game Genie
 ROG Phone II_ZS660KL_WW_17.0230.2002.32
04-19-2020 08:14 AM
04-21-2020 03:27 AM
ARP_ASUSThe link seems to be broken. Also the auto update say that all my setting and softwares are running the latest versions
Hey there is a new update available:
Do let me know if this helps in the above stated issues.
Personally tested, thermals improved, Gaming fps drops improved