cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I received Android 10 Update

la10sooony8002
Star III
Hi all,
Just received OTA update for Android 10, are there any bugs reported? I don't want to regret it.

Thank you
23 REPLIES 23

jetjosh92
Rising Star II
OPC

Yes, English please. If we would all start to write in native language we would end nowhere.

View post
I mean I did google translate his messages but then...I don't know how to reply because google translate isn't always 100% accurate...
But he is comparing a certain feature available in the ROG phone 1...if I am not wrong...

OPC
Zen Master II
Sure but why should we use G-translate in the first place. It's just a sign of your good will and manners. Which is fine from time to time. But imagine we would have to do it all the time for all posts. Happy New Year Jetjosh!

sathishinsat2
Rising Star II
OPC

Sure but why should we use G-translate in the first place. It's just a sign of your good will and manners. Which is fine from time to time. But imagine we would have to do it all the time for all posts. Happy New Year Jetjosh!

View post
I had Post similar comment in a different thread. This community is for global users so the comments must be in English (Preferred) for easy understanding and everyone can read it across the globe.

udayvidja9
Star I
la10sooony8002

MMZFWKUAYGZZ.jpg

Hi all,

Just received OTA update for Android 10, are there any bugs reported? I don't want to regret it.

Thank you

I received Android 10 Update
There is bug in camera and contact app in zenfone 5z. Please fix it as soon as possible